Custom ordering is now available! The items featured below can be made to your liking, making them a one-of-a-kind piece. Each item has been designed and created by my own two hands.
How the process works...
1. Want the item as displayed? Click the "buy now" button and it'll take you to the online shop to make it quick and easy to purchase it "as is".
2. Want to make it your own? Click on the "customize" button below the product you wish to customize. A separate window will open up with your item and form that has been created for that item.
2. Click back over to this tab and go to the "fabric" link located in the menu to the left. Choose the fabrics you'd like to use and plug them into the form.
3. If you are not 100% happy with the fabric choices (they will grow slowly but surely) let me know and we can start from scratch.
4. Once you hit submit, I will review your order and contact you with any questions/concerns.
5. After approval, I will submit an invoice. It must be paid in full before I begin.
6. When payment is received, please allow 14 to 21 business days for your order to be completed. This is determined by how many orders are ahead of yours.
7. All custom orders are final sale.
8. Let's get creative!
Large Drawstring Tote: $98.00
Composition Notebook Cover $10.99
Mini Composition Cover $6.99